World of Tanks is ranked 22nd among the multiplayer video games with the largest player population as it has attracted over 20 million users. The game has unique gameplay mechanics as it is a first-shooter game that uses military tanks, not actual characters. No wonder World of Tanks betting is on the rise!
If you are looking for where to place World of Tanks bets, GGBet is an excellent choice. Keep reading as we go through the basics of World of Tanks bets.
Understanding World of Tanks Gameplay
World of Tanks is an online battle arena game that uses tanks instead of characters. To play the game, a player selects a tank and joins or forms a team of at least 6 to 7 members depending on the mode. The team's tanks are to battle an opposing group of tanks and destroy every enemy tank.
The game provides a variety of maps where these battles will be fought. These maps include:
- and Prokhorovka.
Types of World of Tanks Bets
GGBet has different forms of World of Tanks bets. These World of Tanks betting options are as follows:
- First Blood: This type of best involves wagering on the team to first destroy an opponent’s military tank. This special bet type is very unpredictable. Hence, the odds are higher.
- Team to Capture the Base: In World of Tanks, a base is a specific point on the battle map that belongs to the enemy. This bet involves predicting the team to first take over such a point.
- Map Winner: Here, the punter who is placing his wager on World of Tanks odds attempts to predict the winner of that particular map, especially when the competition involves battling on different maps.
- Moneyline/Match Winner: This bet involves a bettor selecting the team that he thinks would win the entire World of Tanks game. This moneyline is the easiest type of World of Tanks betting to win.
- Handicaps: Here, the casino gives the stronger team a deduction in points to level the field for the underdog. A bettor is then to predict the winning points with the point deduction in consideration. For example, if a bettor selects an odds of -10, the favourite team must win by 11 or more to cover the handicap.
- Time to Win a Match (Under/Over): This bet type involves the prediction of whether the game duration will be longer or shorter than a specified duration. For example, OVER T10 implies that the game will last longer than 10 minutes.
- Number of Kills Per Tournament: This World of Tanks betting type is the prediction of the total number of enemy tanks the team is going to destroy before the tournament ends.
- Correct Score: Here, the bettor is expected to exactly predict the final score of the match. Since this is difficult to predict, the odds are high.
Major World of Tanks Tournaments and Leagues
Compared to other eSports games, World of Tank betting has only one official tournament. This tournament is the WarGaming.net League. This competition is the only league available on eSports casino for World Of Tanks betting. Let us talk about it in detail.
This League is an open stage for competitive battles among different World of Tanks teams. The League established five qualifiers. Each qualifier is a regional tournament played in Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States, North America, and the Asia-Pacific.
The teams in the WarGaming.net League are classified into Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Open based on their skill level. These teams battle in their categories to qualify for the League Finals.
World of Tanks Betting Odds
Odds symbolize potential profits of the stakes placed by a bettor. There are several forms in which a World of Tanks Odds appears. These forms include:
- Decimal Odds: Decimal odds are the most prominent odds format which international punters recognise. These are represented in decimal points e.g. 1.56, 2.31, etc. For example, placing $120 on an odds of 1.3 promises a $156 ($120 × 1.3) win.
- Fractional Odds: This is popular in the European market. Just as the word "Fractional" implies, it appears in a fraction e.g. 4/9, 5/3. Here, the numerator signifies the profit while the denominator signifies the stake required to win the profit. For example; a 1/3 fractional odd implies that every $3 stake attracts a potential profit of $1.
- American Odds: This format of World of Tanks odds is sometimes called the Moneyline Odd. It is shown in the form of whole numbers with positive (+) and negative (-) symbols before it e.g. +186, -138. The negative shows the needed stake to win $100. For example, -138 means the bettor must stake $138 to win $100. The positive implies the potential payout for wagering $100. For example, +186 American Odds means the bettor must stake $100 to win $186.
Live Betting on World of Tanks
Live bets are becoming the trend of the iGaming industry and placing bets on the World of Tanks Odds of a live game is the new norm. This kind of betting involves staking funds on the game as it is being played. Here, you have accurate information to analyze the game before placing the bet.
Why place live bets on the World of Tanks eSports?
- The level of excitement of live World of Tanks betting for any bettor is better than regular betting.
- You get to analyze the game with accurate information, increasing your chances of winning the bet.
- The odds tend to increase if the teams start on the wrong foot.
- Live bets give bettors a second chance to cover mistakes by placing new bets.
World of Tanks Betting Promotions and Bonuses
At GGBet, one of the best casinos that offer the highest World of Tanks odds, you enjoy generous bonuses. These bonuses help to increase the profit return of your stakes. These bonuses include:
- Welcome Bonus: GGBet offers amazing welcome deals for new bettors interested in World of Tanks. The casino provides up to a 200% bonus reward for every new punter that funds his account when he registers.
- Bet Insurance: GGBet provides a fail-proof bet for punters with this insurance. Here, the punter wagers within a given amount on any World of Tanks odds and the casino gives back the wager if the bet fails. This bonus is not available all year round.
How to Place a World of Tanks Bet on GGBet
Ever staked your money on a World of Tanks bet? Follow these steps to bet on World of Tanks odds using GGBet:
- Register your GGBet profile on their webpage.
- Search through the betting market and navigate the eSports section till you find World of Tanks Odds.
- Select any odds after conducting the due research.
- Type in the amount you want to wager.
- Confirm the bet.
World of Tanks Betting Tips and Strategies
Cutting down potential losses is one goal of every World of Tanks betting enthusiast. Maximizing wins is also another goal. Contradictory, right? Yet, there are some tips and tactics that help cut down losses and help win massive payouts. Let's examine these strategies:
- Never bet without proper game analysis: There is one word for World of Tanks bets - unpredictable. The only way to consistently win and reduce loss of funds is to research. By research, we mean analyzing the teams' past performances, how the teams are structured, and other important factors that serve as an advantage.
- Properly manage your funds: World of Tanks betting should only be seen as a leisure time activity, not a paying job. What we mean is that you should never stake all your money on a bet. Instead, have a set budget for gambling and never exceed it.
- Know the basics of World of Tanks: Understanding the way the game is played as well as frequently used terms of the game helps in mitigating the loss of funds when gambling. Gambling without knowledge of the game is one sure way to lose your money.
- Bet on casino sites with higher odds: Different casinos offer different odds for the same game. Therefore, we recommend that you go for the best eSports casino in terms of high odds - GGBet. With GGBet, you can be sure that you have the highest World of Tanks odds on any game possible.
Customer Support for World of Tanks Betting
Need help in the course of your World of Tanks betting? GGBet's got you covered! Our customer support team is available 24/7 via live chat, email, or phone call to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Meanwhile, the several betting markets for a wide selection of matches available on the sportsbook, attractive bonuses and odds ensure that you maximize your winning potential. So what are you waiting for when you can have the best of all the worlds? Sign up on GGBet today and experience our unrivaled customer support for yourself!