Major Dota 2 patch 7.33 released
Valve released the gameplay patch "New Frontiers" in the night from April 20th to April 21st. The update has an impact on all aspects of Dota 2 gameplay.
The most important changes are:
- Updated and expanded map, neutral creep camps changes, Roshan now has 2 pits
- New objectives added: Twin Gates, Lotus Pools, Tormentors, Watchers, Defender's Gate
- 7 new items added, 7 new neutral items added, 7 old neutral items removed
- Added 2 new rune types
- Added new type of attribute heroes: Universal
- Buffed, nerfed, or changed nearly every item and hero
- A full list of changes can be found on the official website.