The FIFA game series is one of the prominent game series in the world of competitive esports. The game has been widely considered the most popular soccer game in the world. The chances that you have come across a FIFA23 game are pretty high. As we anticipate the release of FC24, we will be telling you how you can earn real money by placing bets on FIFA games on GGBet.
Understanding The FIFA Gameplay
The FIFA game is a simulation of the real-life sport of soccer. Just like the game of soccer, the FIFA game series is pretty straightforward. The goal is to put the ball at the back of your opponent’s net while defending yours. The game allows for a maximum of two players in a match. Both players will select preferred teams to play with and play for a simulated time of 90 minutes which can be set to 5, 10 or 15 minutes in real-time.
FIFA 23 offers a number of modes to players. In Quick Play mode, you can play, as a team, both against AI and against other players. You can also improve your skills through Training Arenas and Skill Games. In Career Mode, however, you play the role of a team manager. Unfortunately, it is not yet available online in FIFA 23. Rumours have it that the upcoming FC24 will change this.
Types of FIFA Bets on GGBet
If you already place bets on regular football, it won't be too hard to get acquainted with FIFA Betting. If you are not already acquainted with regular football betting, though, stick around as this section discusses the types of FIFA markets GGBet offers.
Matchwinner bets are the most common type of FIFA bet. It involves placing bets on the player you wager will win. The FIFA odds usually show the name of the player, tier FIFA tag and sometimes a team name. You can also place bets on who you will wager to lose or draw a particular match. GGBet provides some of the best odds to place matchwinner bets. Besides, compared to other betting markets, FIFA odds for matchwinner bets are usually smaller.;
Outright bets are also very popular in FIFA betting. Outright bets involve you placing bets on the player who you think will likely win the competition. It works just like placing a bet on Chelsea to win the Premier League, next season. (This might not be a good idea though, considering how poorly they performed last season). FIFA odds in the outrights market are usually high, given how difficult it is to make accurate predictions.
Over/Under bets usually deal with the number of goals to be scored in a match. For example, an over 4.5 bet simply means that there will be a total number of more than five goals scored in the match. Similarly, an under 3.5 bet simply means that the total number of goals scored in the match will not be more than 3.
This betting option works just like in real football. It is often used when one team is significantly stronger than the other. The stronger team is a favourite to win the game. To level the playing ground a little, the weaker team is given an advantage in terms of goals. This type of betting is also called line betting or point betting.
Major FIFA Tournaments and Leagues
FIFA being one of the most prominent competitive eSports, hosts several worldwide major tournaments. These tournaments are usually held on the latest release of the FIFA game series. Presently the latest release of the game is FIFA23. But the release of the highly anticipated FC24 is scheduled for September. Here are some of the top FIFA esports tournaments and events to look out for in FIFA betting:
The FIFAe World Cup is one of the biggest esports competitions in the world. The FIFAe World Cup allows millions of people from all over the world to participate online at the initial stages. Players play against themselves on the latest version of the FIFA game series to stand a chance of being a part of the qualifying 16. The competition is available to players on Play Station and Xbox Consoles. GGBet allows you to place bets on the FIFAe WorldCup and earn real money, by capitalising on its attractive FIFA odds.
FIFAe Club World Cup
The FIFAe Club World Cup is another major event in the FIFA game series calendar. It’s slightly different from the FIFAe World Cup in that it is 2v2 (not 1v1). Meanwhile, participants play for their eSports teams rather than their countries. The last edition involved 24 teams competing for a $300,000 prize pool.
The eChampions League is one of the top-ranked esports competitions in the FIFA betting world. Eight players will battle it out for a chance to be crowned champions of the eChampions League. The matches are played over two legs and the aggregate score is used to determine the winner.
How Do FIFA Odds Work On GGBet?
The betting odds on FIFA are quite simple to understand. They are provided based on stats and other factors that will affect the match. Usually, odds are presented in three formats:
- Decimal Odds: Decimal odds are the easiest-to-understand odds format. They are written in the form of numbers. To determine your potential winning, you just multiply your wager with the decimal odd set by the bookmarker. For instance, if GGBet sets FIFA odds of an outcome at 1.98, wagering $1 offers you a potential $1.98 in profits.
- Fractional Odds: Fractional odds are the second easiest. As the name suggests, they are written in the form of fractions. The numerator represents how much you stand to win, while the denominator is how much you need to stake. If you wager $2 on fractional FIFA odds set at 7/2, for instance, you stand a chance to win $7 and also get your $2 stake back. This amounts to a total of $9 returns.
- American Odds: This odds system is popular within the United States of America. They are based on wagering or winning $100 on a bet. They also use the + and - signs to signify the favourites and underdogs of a match, respectively. American odds can also be called moneyline odds.
Live Betting on FIFA
Live betting simply refers to betting on a game as the game is being played. You can place live bets on FIFA eSports competitions on GGBet. In fact, due to its several advantages, it is becoming more rampant among bettors than pre-match betting.
- Informed Bets: When you bet in the course of a FIFA tournament, you are better informed about in-game developments and shifting momentum in the competition. This helps you place better bets than you would have placed had you wagered before the match.
- Better odds: It is not uncommon for bookmarkers to offer higher FIFA odds while live-streaming the game. This provision makes it possible for you to increase your potential returns from betting on the most probable outcome.
- Minimise loss: In the course of the game, you might realise that you have placed a bet on an outcome that is unlikely. Live betting allows you to mitigate your losses by spreading more bets across more probable outcomes so that you still go home with tangible wins.
FIFA Betting Promotions and Bonuses on GGBet
GGBet provides several promotions and bonuses for new and existing players. Among them are:
- Welcome bonus: As a new player on GGBet, you are entitled to a mouthwatering welcome bonus. While several other sportsbooks have their welcome bonuses set at around $200, GGBet offers an impressive $200 to newbies!
- First Deposit Bonus: Apart from the welcome bonus, GGBet also offers a bonus to players on their initial deposit. As a new bettor, you are offered 100% of your initial deposit in your GGBet account.
- Cashback: To encourage players, GGBet also offers cashback. These simply mean that the bookmarker gives a percentage of a bettor’s loss back to them, in the form of bonuses. The aim is to help relieve customers of the pain of loss.
- Monthly Offers: GGBet also offers a number of exciting monthly offers and promotions to both new and existing players.
How to place a FIFA bet on GGBet
If you have come this far, then you must be ready to place your FIFA bets on GGBet. Here is a step-by-step guide to guide you:
- Sign up for an account on GGBet's website or app
- Hit the Deposit button, select a payment method, type in the amount you wish to deposit, and enter your payment details.
- Locate the FIFA section on GGBet's website or app and explore the available betting markets.
- Choose a bet type, for example, a match winner.
- Type in the amount you wish to bet.
- Confirm your bet.
Tips and Strategies For Placing Bets on FIFA
For new players, FIFA bets can seem a bit confusing. As such, they can easily lose money despite the promotions and bonuses made available by bookmakers like GGBet. So, to help with that, here are a few tips we put together:
- Make Your Research: The importance of gaining a solid understanding of the teams in a competition cannot be overemphasised. Endeavour to watch live streams and professional tournaments and analyse the games. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of the strategies and playstyles the top teams and players rely on. Also, make it a point of duty to keep track of recent performances, team form and player stats. With your knowledge of these, you can make better-informed decisions.
- Check-in with Professional Tips: In the course of most tournaments, there are always experienced analysts and tipsters who provide expert predictions and analyses. While it is best not totally to rely on them, as they aren’t infallible, it cannot be denied that they are often better positioned and better experienced to give insightful tips. These tips can form the basis of your research process.
- Manage Your Funds: Bet responsibly. One incontestible attribute of good bettors is that they are disciplined. You must have proper bankroll management skills. Have a betting plan. Set a betting budget and stick to it. Avoid trying to make up for losses they are part of the process. Also, avoid greedily wagering more than you budgeted for, in euphoria, after a win. Abiding by this tip will help you avoid significant financial losses and make the best out of your wins.
- Go Live: One prominent way to maximise your chances of winning big is to indulge in live betting. This helps you make more informed decisions, smartly cover for losses accrued, experience the thrill of the game and benefit from the higher FIFA odds GGBet sets.
Customer Support for FIFA Betting
When it comes to your FIFA betting, we understand that questions and concerns can arise at any moment, which is why we offer a trifecta of support channels:
- 24/7 Live Chat: Just click on the chat icon at the bottom left corner of our website, and our friendly agents will be there to assist you instantly.
- Phone Call: Navigate to the bottom right corner of our website, select your country, and connect with the appropriate hotline for a live conversation.
- Email Support: Ensure to specify your username and the email address connected to your account while lodging your queries.
At GGBet, we take betting to the next level! With extensive betting markets, alluring bonuses, and lucrative FIFA odds, you're in for an exhilarating journey with us.